Terms and Conditions
This Website Privacy Statement is applicable to this website domain name www.triangleinformationmanagement.com operated by Triangle Information Management Ltd.
All Data Protection related enquiries should be directed to the Triangle Information Management Security Information Manager. Please contact Triangle Information Management at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the current Information Security Manager contact details.
Your Personal Data – What Is It?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in a Security Information Manager’s possession or which they are likely to come into possession of. The processing of personal data is governed by The Data Protection Act 1998 and will be superseded on 25 May 2018 by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). This Privacy Notice is intended for use under the GDPR.
Who Are We?
Triangle Information Management Ltd are a Data Controller and processor of your personal data in respect of its collection and use, once submitted by you through this website. Triangle Information Management Ltd understands the importance of protecting personal data and as such we afford your data with the care you would expect.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
This Privacy Notice is solely intended for use in the collection of the data submitted by you with your consent. By submitting your personal information through this website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described below.
If you have submitted personal information through this website and to withdraw your consent for its use or wish to exercise any of your other relevant Data Subject Rights, please contact
How Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Triangle Information Management Ltd complies with its Data Protection obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to safeguard personal data.
At Triangle Information Management Ltd we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To let you know about special offers, new services and service related notices.
- To get in touch with you to invite you to webinars, new solution launches and user groups.
- To personalise your session on our website to better fit your interests by offering relevant individually tailored content.
Why We Need Your Data
At Triangle Information Management Ltd we aim to fulfil our Data Privacy obligations under the GDPR and as such we request only the minimum amount of personal data from you to allow us to perform the related tasks.
- Future version of this website may collect information when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details.
- Information may be submitted by a user into an electronic form hosted on this website to request Triangle Information Management Ltd to provide information or a call to action.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be treated as CONFIDENTIAL and we will not disclose it to anyone outside of our organisation. In connection with any application, request or enquiry you make, your information will be passed directly to the relevant department within Triangle Information Management Ltd and nowhere else.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than is reasonably necessary. Personal data will be subject to the Data Retention Policies of Triangle Information Management Ltd.
Your Rights and Your Personal Data
Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- The right to request that Triangle Information Management Ltd corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Triangle Information Management Ltd to retain such data.
- The right to request that the Information Security Manager (Triangle Information Management Ltd) provides the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For more information about your rights as a Data Subject and the GDPR please visit the Information Commissioner’s website at ico.org.uk.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will contact you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing any processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact the Triangle Information Management Ltd team at email@example.com or
Triangle Information Management Ltd, The Tythe Barn, Stapeley Manor, Long Lane, Odiham. Hants, RG29 1 JE, Telephone 01256 860050.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email (https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/) or at the Information Commissioner’s Office address at
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
By submitting personal information through our website, you are declaring that you have read and understood this Data Protection Notice and that you acknowledge the prescribed lawful basis for
processing your personal data for the stated purposes.
Please assist us in ensuring your personal data is kept accurate and up to date. Should your personal details change please inform the Triangle Information Management Ltd team so that your records can be amended. We regularly review our Privacy Notices; where we consider significant changes have been made, we will endeavor to bring this to your attention.
What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
Additionally, cookies allow us to serve you specific content, such as videos on our website. We may employ the learnings of your behavior on our website to serve you with targeted advertisements on third-party website(s) in an effort to “re-market” our products and services to you.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
Session, persistent and third-party cookies.
The length of time a cookie stays on your device depends on its type. We use session, persistent and third-party cookies on our website.
Session cookies will only ever exist whilst the user is reading or navigating the website. When the website user closes their browser, these cookies will often be removed.
Persistent cookies exist on a user’s computer until a certain date in the future. E.g. the cookie is set to expire in one year, and each time a website is accessed over the period of one year the website could access the cookie.
Third-party cookies belong to and are managed by other parties or service providers. These cookies may be required to render certain forms, such as the submission of a job application, or to allow for some advertising outside of the Triangle Information Management website. We may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the service, deliver advertisements on and through the service, and so on.
We collect a number of cookies from our users for various reasons, not least to track our own performance, but also to let us serve you content tailored to your own specifications, hopefully improving your overall experience of the site.
- To remember the users selected language.
- To continuously enhance and improve the user experience.
- To control the loading of Google Analytics script tag.
- To generate statistical data on how the visitor uses our website.
- To store settings on user experience experiments and variations.
- As a cache of a user’s actions between tracking calls.
- To store the user’s audience and dimension information.
- Used by social networking services for tracking the use of embedded services.
- Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior and track the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- To register where website visitors click on our website and to recognize returning visitors to our website.
- To measure how selected user’s react to targeted changes to the websites content and functionality.
- To collect data on the user’s visits to our website, such as which pages have been read.
- Used for targeted advertising.
Cookies In Emails
Web Beacons: tiny, invisible images placed in emails to tell us whether you’ve opened them (and if so how often), how you interacted with them (for example the time you spent reading the email), which email software and web browser you used, which device you used and your IP address. We also use web beacons to help us display emails in the best format for your device.
Link Tracking: our emails contain a number of hyperlinks, each of which has a unique tag. When you click on one of these links the mailing company logs the click so that we can understand who has clicked through from an email to our website. We use this information to tailor future messages to you.
The Website Cookie Services We Use Are:
- Find out more about how these cookies are used on the Google Privacy Site
How Do I Reject and Delete Cookies?
You can choose to reject or block all or specific types of cookies and adjust your preferences for the Triangle Information Management website(s) and/or the websites of any third-party suppliers by changing your browser settings. Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies. Therefore, if you do not wish cookies to be used, you may need to actively delete or block the cookies.
Where Can I Find More Information About Cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org
Standard Terms and Conditions
Our Standard Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of all software and services by Triangle unless otherwise agreed by Triangle in writing.
Download a copy of our Standard Terms & Conditions here.