We are a leading IBM Business Partner in the UK and our partners enhance our business intelligence knowledge and strengthens our offering.
Who Are Our Partners?
As a leading IBM business partner, we understand the value in partnering with leading technology vendors and business intelligence consultants to maximise the knowledge in our own team and strengthen our offering to you. This helps develop our team of IBM Cognos consultants to give you the most relevant services and advice to meet your business goals.
Our key partners are:
- We are a top 20 business partner of IBM Cognos and the leading UK partner in IBM Cognos Analytical Applications, being the only UK partner that has been trained in the Adaptive Analytic Framework.
- We are a U.K. Partner for U.S. based Pragmatic Works. A relationship we formed in 2016. Pragmatic Works mission is to help Microsoft SQL Server developers and DBAs operate more efficiently with innovative products that support the entire data platform. Their products complement one of our core foundations- people should be in charge their software, not the other way around. Supporting your business to make informed decisions.
- Our business intelligence consultancy partners with Smart Vision Europe, who are experts in predictive analytics. We partner with Smart Vision on IBM SPSS Predictive Analytics implementations.
- We are very happy to partner with Avnet BSP Software – a leader in IBM Cognos Administration Tools. This best-in-class software offers an IBM Cognos administrator streamlined productivity in all areas of their Cognos environment. With MetaManager for BI, Integrated Control Suite, and MetaManager for TM1, everyday tasks or special problems, large and small, can be addressed with ease.
- Snowflake is the leading data warehouse built for the cloud. Its unique architecture delivers proven breakthroughs in performance, concurrency and simplicity. For the first time, multiple groups can access petabytes of data at the same time, up to 200 times faster and 10 times less expensive than solutions not built for the cloud.